We are developing our Drupal 8 distribution, Cloud Orchestrator by practicing Scrum for Agile software development. I'll introduce the background story of the reason why we could successfully achieve our super-fast paced development with higher productivity.
- Scrum Agile Development
- Our Team
- Challenging Time and Space
- Our team members are totally distributed geographically
- Development Cycle
- Development Process
- Issue tracking, Chat, VCS and the Tests
- Project Management
- Requirements and backlogs
- Sprint planning and review
- Story points
- Software release management
- What is the Agile software development especially, Scrum?
- How can we manage the remote team members across the world?
- At the end of this session, attendees will be able to understand the best practice of the successful Drupal module development.
- Project manager
- Scrum master
- Development lead
- Drupal module developer
- A project / Development lead who practices Agile software development
- A project / Development lead who is using Jira
- A team members who are remotely virtually collaborating the software development
- Anyone who is interested in Agile software development in Drupal