Can we deploy our Drupal site as a SaaS for enterprise customers? In this session, we will explore how to design a multi-tenant architecture that enables Drupal to accommodate multiple tenants.
Our team is currently using Drupal as the core platform for the docomo MEC portal project. As we require a multi-tenant architecture similar to a SaaS site, we have developed the Façade module to enable this functionality. Despite Drupal's original design for single tenant sites, our approach has allowed us to support multiple tenants.
- What is the definition of single tenant site and multi-tenancy
- How to design the SaaS architecture
- How to deploy your Drupal sites as multi-tenancy service
At the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Design a multi-tenant architecture for the Drupal site
- Deploy the Drupal site as a multi-tenant service
- Operate the Drupal sites for multiple enterprise customers.
This sessions is for Drupal developers and site administrators for the enterprise customers.